Hello again, welcome back!
One question I’ve been getting often this year is “what should I do before my session to get ready?”.
I know this is a very broad question; but I’ve been getting it often!
So, I thought I would share some of my biggest tips here with you.
- Pick your outfits out ahead of time and make sure they are clean
- Practice your hair & makeup
- If you need a haircut / colour I would recommend doing this at least 2 weeks before for laddies & for men about 3-5 days before your photoshoot.
- Gather any props you might need (or ask your photographer if they have the props you are looking for
- Eat, Drink, and rest the day of your session
- Only bring the Necessities – don’t over do it – BUT Bring a change of clothes for the kids, because life happens
- Depending on what type of shoot you are having & for the men out there – shave the night before
- Pre-plan your locations, know where you are meeting & what the plan is so that you can wear…
- Appropriate footwear. Heels aren’t ideal if you are going to be hiking! Know where you are going and what will be appropriate.
- Communicate with your photographer about any questions / concerns and then RELAX this is meant to be a fun experience!
I hope this helps you prepare for your next photoshoot! 📸